The IWC Lausanne Club year runs from 1 July through 30 June.
New members pay a one-off administration fee of CHF 20 over and above the annual fee (already included). As the Club activities extend over just 10 months of the year (with little activity in July and August) the amount due from a new member is charged on a pro-rata basis across the period September to June:
- July-September: CHF 155.00
- October: CHF 141.50
- November: CHF 128.00
- December: CHF 114.50
- January: CHF 101.00
- February: CHF 87.50
- March: CHF 74.00
- April: CHF 60.50
Non-Resident dues: CHF 60
Dues Renewal Period: May 1 – June 30
Early Bird Special
Renew your dues within the Dues Renewal Period of May 1 – June 30 and benefit from our “Early Bird Extra Special”, when IWC dues are at a special price. For 2021-2022 rates will be decided in April 2021.
If you miss the June 30 deadline, you will be required to pay the an extra CHF 20 over and above the Early Bird rate.
How to pay your dues:
- Pay electronically through your bank’s E-Banking system— our preferred method of payment
- Or complete a “Bulletin de Versement (BV)” and pay directly at your local Post Office or Bank
- Always include the reason for payment, and if the name of the person paying does not match that of the club member, please ensure the club member name is mentioned in the payment advice.
IWC Lausanne Bank Account Details for E-Banking or BVs:
- Versement pour (destination bank name and address): UBS AG, CH-8098 ZUERICH
- En faveur de (beneficiary): International Women’s Club, Av. Eglantine 6, 1006 Lausanne
- IBAN: CH83 0024 3243 F932 0249 1
- BIC (or SWIFT): UBSWCHZH80A
- Compte (account): 80 – 2 – 2
- Versé par (paid by): your FULL name and address (for ease of identification)
- Motif Versement (reason for payment): e.g. IWC New Member Payment and your name, particularly if the person paying has a different name than you.
- Montant (amount): New Members Frs 155.00 (pro rata)/
Existing Members Frs 105.00