The IWC Lausanne Club year runs from 1 July through 30 June.
New members pay a one-off administration fee of CHF 20 over and above the annual fee. As the Club activities extend over just 10 months of the year (wit little activity in July and August) the amount due from a new member is charged on a pro-rata basis across the period September to June:
- July-September: CHF 135 + 20 = CHF 155.00
- October: CHF 121.50 + 20 = CHF 141.50
- November: CHF 108 + 20 = CHF 128.00
- December: CHF 94.50 + 20 = CHF 114.50
- January: CHF 81 + 20 = CHF 101.00
- February: CHF 67.50 + 20 = CHF 87.50
- March: CHF 54 + 20 = CHF 74.00
- April: CHF 40.50 + 20 = CHF 60.50
- May: CHF 27 + 20 = CHF 47.00 *
- June: CHF 13.50 + 20 = CHF 33.50 *
* It goes without saying that new members joining in May/June should pay their subscription for the following year at the same time as their initial subscription.
Non-Resident (passive) dues: CHF 60
Renewal period: 1 May – 30 June
Your annual dues are CHF 135 and cover the period from July to the following June. BVs are sent out by 1 May. You can pay as you would any other invoice in Switzerland, using a BV at the post office or bank, or electronically, using the IBAN information given above. In order to avoid late fees and associated costs, please remit payment no later than 30 June. Failure to pay in time may result in an additional administration charge of CHF 20.
How to pay your dues:
- Complete a “Bulletin de Versement (BV)” and pay directly at your Post Office or Bank, or
- Pay electronically through your bank’s E-Banking system
Bank Account and Beneficiary Details for BVs or E-Banking:
- Versement pour (destination bank name and address):
- En faveur de (beneficiary):
International Women’s Club
Av. Eglantine 6
IBAN : CH83 0024 3243 F932 0249 1
BIC (or SWIFT) code : UBSWCHZH80A
- Compte: 80 – 2 – 2
- Fill in the applicable amount of membership dues in the appropriate boxes (see below). Be sure to include reason for payment (Motif Versement) e.g. IWC New Member Payment and your name, particularly if the person paying has a different name than you.