4 week Compassionate Communication Course
About this event :
Discover a life-changing communication practice to bring more connection, joy, and compassion to your relationships. Compassionate Communication, also known as Nonviolent Communication, is a powerful awareness practice and process that increases connection and transforms both internal and external conflict. The process helps people develop compassion, increase clarity in communication, and transform habitual reactions, thinking, judgments, and language to bring deeper understanding to their relationships. This four-week introduction to Compassionate Communication includes:
- Introduction to the concepts and tools of Nonviolent Communication.
- Explore practices for developing deeper self understanding and awareness of your own feelings and needs.
- Learn to express yourself honestly and listen to others and yourself with empathy.
- Practice how to use Compassionate Communication in daily life, including how to navigate conflict and situations where there are strong feelings.
- Increase your ability to understand and be understood by others.
Special Member Price CHF 150
*Note: There is no class on 20 March.
Space is limited to a small group of 8 participants.
Contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place, and pay your deposit of CHF 100 to secure your booking.
Your host : Pippa