The IWC Lausanne Club year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Note: New members pay a single additional administration fee of CHF 20 over and above the annual fee of CHF 135, i.e. July – December : CHF 135 + 20 = CHF 155
Dues are pro-rated when you join at the beginning of a calendar year as follows:
- January: CHF 115 + 20 = CHF 135
- February: CHF 105 + 20 = CHF 125
- March: CHF 95 + 20 = CHF 115
- April – June: CHF 135 + 20 = CHF 155 *
* This represents dues for the remainder of the current club year plus the following club year starting 1 July. You will not need to pay additional dues until May of the following year.
Non-Resident (passive) dues: CHF 60
Renewal period: 1 May – 30 June
Your annual dues are CHF 135 and cover the period from July to the following June. BVs are sent out by 1 May. You can pay as you would any other invoice in Switzerland, using a BV at the post office or bank, or electronically, using the IBAN information given above. In order to avoid late fees and associated costs, please remit payment no later than 30 June. Failure to pay in time may result in an additional administration charge of CHF 20.
How to pay your dues:
- Complete a “Bulletin de Versement (BV)” and pay directly at your Post Office or Bank, or
- Pay electronically through your bank’s E-Banking system
Bank Account and Beneficiary Details for BVs or E-Banking:
- Versement pour (destination bank name and address):
- En faveur de (beneficiary):
International Women’s Club
Av. Eglantine 6
IBAN : CH83 0024 3243 F932 0249 1
BIC (or SWIFT) code : UBSWCHZH80A
- Compte: 80 – 2 – 2
- Fill in the applicable amount of membership dues in the appropriate boxes (see below). Be sure to include reason for payment (Motif Versement) e.g. IWC New Member Payment and your name, particularly if the person paying has a different name than you.